- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
11 McKean Street, Box Hill North
Corner the Market
This prime corner site of 696 sq m (approx) in tree lined McKean Street, positioned in arguably Box Hill North's premier pocket, offers an astute opportunity for reinvention as a new home site or townhouse development (STCA).
The original 3 bedroom home on site is a well loved and maintained family home and could serve as an interim rental investment whilst arrangements are made for future development. Large living/dining and family rooms highlight the generous proportions. The light north facing kitchen overlooks the rear garden; there are also three well sized bedrooms, central bathroom, laundry, two toilets and the comfort of ducted heating, evaporative cooling and ceiling fans and the convenience of garage and carport.
Well located close to Our Lady of Sion College, St Francis Xavier Primary School, Box Hill High School and TAFE. The Dorking Road bus offers a short ride to the shops, restaurants, train and tram at central Box Hill and the Epworth Eastern and Box Hill Hospitals are within easy access.
- Prime corner redevelopment site (STCA)
- 696 sq m (approx) in premier Box Hill North location
- Within easy access of schools, restaurants, transport and shops
- Box Hill TAFE, Epworth Eastern and Box Hill Hospitals
- Comfortable 3 bedroom original home
- Two spacious living areas, ducted heating, evaporative cooling
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90 days
Land: 15.24 x 45.72m - 696 sq m approx.
Melway: 47 G8