- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
59 Clyde Street, Diamond Creek
Sleek modern living - only 4 years old!
Only 4 years young and set in a quiet, leafy Diamond Creek locale, this elevated brick veneer home offers effortless family living with pretty treetop views. With a practical split level floor-plan, accommodation comprises inviting open-plan kitchen/dining/living zone featuring Tasmanian Oak floorboards, Blanco 5 burner stainless steel gas stove/oven, Caesar Stone benchtops, and modern cabinetry, 3 robed bedrooms, main with generous walk in robe and fabulously spacious ensuite, modern family bathroom, additional powder room, formal lounge, laundry with ample storage and external access. Step through the wide double sliding doors onto the alfresco deck complete with cantilevered umbrella and enjoy the quiet, low maintenance, leafy surrounds. Additional features include study nook, ducted heating and refrigerative cooling, ducted vacuum, video intercom, quality window furnishings, modern lighting, warm neutral decor, integrated remote double garage with separate wine cellar, and natural gas to BBQ/alfresco area. With easy access to schools, shops, bus, train and the Ring Road this modern family home will not disappoint.
- Quality modern residence, 4 years old, warm neutral decor
- 3 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room, study nook
- Ducted heating, ducted refrigerative cooling, ducted vacuum
- Modern kitchen/meals/living, S/S appliances, Stone benches
- Integrated remote garage, video intercom + wine cellar
- Low maintenance native landscaping, elevated treetop views
Land: 552 sq m approx.
Melway: 11 J5