11 Eurolie Street, Balwyn North
Contemporary easy living
This near new three bedroom townhouse is sure to impress you from the moment you walk in. Spacious and light filled and offering easy upstairs, downstairs living.
Property features include:
- Formal entry with impressive staircase and feature lighting
- Spacious lounge room leading out to entertainment deck
- Dining/meals area
- Superbly finished kitchen, featuring stainless steel Smeg appliances including dishwasher and expansive walk-in pantry
- Substantial laundry with ample storage space
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and impressive en-suite
- Two further bedrooms, one with walk-in robe and other with built-in robes
- Family bathroom featuring both separate shower and bath
Other features include:
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Landscaped and private entertaining area
Located within the highly sought after Balwyn High School Zone, minutes to Balwyn Primary School, Hislop Reserve, Balwyn leisure Centre and freeway access.
Open for inspection times are subject to cancellation without notice.
Cash, personal or company cheques will not be accepted as payment for first month's rent and bond. Bank cheques or a cleared direct credit payment are required. All future rental payments are monthly in advance via direct debit.
Open TimesPlease contact Amelia Horsfall to arrange an appointment.
Balwyn North Area Guide
For further suburb information including median real estate prices and more view our Balwyn North real estate profile today.
Find Your Nearest Office
Amelia Horsfall, one of Balwyn North's leading real estate agents, is based at Fletchers Canterbury (Rentals).
Contact Fletchers Canterbury (Rentals) Real Estate Office for appointments and more properties like this one today.