- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
40 Sackville Street, Montmorency
Versatile family home - it could be yours!
Expressions of Interest by Tuesday 11 September (Unless Sold Prior)
Set in a wonderful Montmorency locale, this exceptionally presented split level home has undergone extensive renovation inside and out. Spotlessly presented, accommodation comprises large living room with vaulted ceilings and wood fire, sparkling open-plan kitchen/meals with Smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benchtops, waste disposal, soft closing drawers, plus access to rear garden and large entertainment deck. A downstairs rumpus/media room makes an ideal children's retreat, complemented by 4 good sized bedrooms (main with parents retreat, double built in robes, and ensuite with separate toilet), study/5th bedroom, family bathroom and well equiped laundry with external access. Additional features include beautiful polished floors throughout, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, an abundance of storage, and quality curtains and blinds. Enjoy outdoor living in the numerous sitting areas or take in the beautiful surrounds on the elevated entertaining deck complete with gazebo, just add the BBQ!! Extremely low maintenance garden with extensive use of exposed aggregate pathways, drip fed garden beds from 4000l water tank, outdoor lighting, garden/tool shed, double carport, newly laid circular driveway and much more! Only minutes away from parks playgrounds, Bolton Street shops, local schools and transport. Don't wait - inspection of this much loved home is a must!
- Quality split level residence, convenient Montmorency location
- Flexible floor plan, 4 good-sized bedrooms, study/5th bedroom
- Sparkling kitchen/meals, Smeg appliances, stone benchtops
- Separate living room and rumpus, polished timber floors
- Ducted heating/cooling, bright laundry, excellent storage
- Elevated deck, water tank, delightful gardens, shed and more
- Exercise and children's playground park 2 doors awayLand: 479 sq m approx.
Melway: 21 E8