- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
1A Kelvinside Street, Balwyn North
Time to build in the Balwyn High zone
Just a few steps to the inviting Koonung Creek Reserve and bike trail, this vacant block of land offers a wonderful chance to establish yourself in the highly sought after Balwyn High School zone.
With plans and permits in place, construct a contemporary low-maintenance home designed with a great street presence and well-proportioned spaces (STCA).
The plans take advantage of the northern sun, with an open-plan kitchen, meals and family room stepping out to a private deck and courtyard. The separate formal lounge and study create refined adult spaces.
Upstairs, the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe lead to a teen retreat, 2 further robed bedrooms and a central bathroom.
Within easy reach of Greythorn cafes, shops and the Eastern Freeway, the plans include laundry, powder room and single garage.
* Vacant land with approved plans and permits
* In the Balwyn High School zone
* Near Koonung Creek Reserve, Greythorn shops and the freeway
* Plans for 3 bedroom plus study home
* Designed with north-facing open-plan living and kitchen.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days
Land: 259 sq m approx.
Melway: 32 G12