- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
3 Wright Street, Kew East
First Class Family Credentials
Combining the beauty of the past and functionality of the present, this renovated double brick Californian Bungalow is situated just moments from cosmopolitan High St where you can catch the tram to Melbourne's best private schools and the CBD.
Encapsulating immaculate period leadlight windows and ceiling roses, the tranquil sitting room and ambient dining room with magnificent bay window enjoy lovely garden views.
Awash in natural light, the superb stone and euro stainless steel kitchen leads to the meals area and living room. Comprising timber bar, combustion fireplace and split system air-conditioner, a wall of windows offers an enticing aspect of the established garden with pergola, large rotunda and inviting swimming pool.
Well-appointed with 3 double bedrooms (master with split system cooling), heritage styled spa bathroom, second modern bathroom, laundry, gas ducted heating, water tank and large single garage and off-street parking, take time out to relax in surrounding parkland and bike trails.
* Beautiful brick Californian Bungalow with modern extension
* Walk to High St shops, trams, schools and parks
* Period styled sitting and dining rooms
* Contemporary stone kitchen overlooking meals area and living room
* Established garden with pergola, rotunda and pool
* Heating, cooling, large garage and off-street parking
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60 daysLand: 20.12m x 42.68m - 859 sq m approx.
Melway: 45 H4