14 Westbourne Drive, Doreen
Stylish living, an entertainers dream!
Expressions of Interest by Tuesday 28 August (Unless Sold Prior)
From the moment you arrive at this exemplary residence you will fall in love! Beautifully presented and ideal for the growing family, the spacious living zones comprise generous meals/living area in neutral tones, sleek modern kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops, Baumatic appliances and huge walk in pantry, rumpus, lounge and separate theatre. The huge master bedroom enjoys parents retreat, walk-in robe, window shutters, and quality ensuite. A further 3 double bedrooms all with built-in robes, and are serviced by a sparkling main bathroom, separate toilet, and laundry with garden access and great storage. Spilling from the central living zone is a gorgeous gabled alfresco area with quality decking and paving, ceiling fans plus wiring for outdoor entertainment. Enjoy the low maintenance gardens with artificial lawns (back and front), plus plumbed water tank for garden watering. Other features include evaporative cooling, gas ducted heating, zoned alarm system, solar hot water, quality curtains, and integrated remote double garage with rear access. Enjoy all of this luxury just minutes from local parks, Ivanhoe Grammar and Plenty Valley Christian School, Yarrambat Golf Course, local shops and schools and a short drive to Greensborough Bypass and Ring Road. Don't delay!
- Exemplary family home with practical spacious floorplan
- 4 robed bedrooms, 2 quality bathrooms, parents retreat
- Open-plan kitchen/meals/living, Baumatic appliances, covered alfreso
- 3 zoned living areas theatre, lounge and rumpus
- Zoned alarm, evaporative cooling, ducted heating
- Solar hot water, integrated double garage, easy-care garden
- Smart wired for t.v & data pointsLand: 644 sq m approx.
Doreen Area Guide
For further suburb information including median real estate prices and more view our Doreen real estate profile today.