- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
17 Elm Street, Surrey Hills
Peaceful living in a prized cul-de-sac
*Sold by Tim Heavyside of Fletchers* On a generous regular allotment of approximately 604 sq m, this brick veneer 1950s home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and a highly sought-after precinct only moments to Wattle Park, cafes, shops and the Riversdale Road tram.
Introduced by a broad leafy garden, the wide entry hall leads to an inviting lounge room with open fire place, comfortable dining and bright kitchen enjoying lush garden views.
Features 3 double bedrooms (2 with built-in robes), a sparkling granite bathroom, separate toilet, laundry, gas ducted heating and security.
Offering easy access to many leading private and public schools, this family home presents a brilliant opportunity to renovate, extend or build a brand new luxury home (STCA).
* Comfortable 1950s home in a cul-de-sac
* Close proximity to parks, shops, trams and schools
* Spacious lounge and dining with open fire place
* 3 double bedrooms with a refurbished granite bathroom
* Gas ducted heating
* Ideal to renovate, extend or build a new luxury home (STCA)
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Land: 15.24m x 39.63m - 604 sq m approx.
Melway: 60 K2