- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
180 Nell Street, Greensborough
The prettiest of Greensborough living
Set behind a pretty picket fence, this freshly renovated weatherboard home is simply as cute as they come. A classic decked veranda makes a great first impression, leading inside to gleaming parquetry floors and stylish neutral decor. Freshly painted inside and out, this outstanding home comprises 2 bright double bedrooms with built-in robes, Victorian-style bathroom with claw-foot bath and wooden vanity, practical laundry, and inviting open-plan kitchen/meals/living zone complete with sleek white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and built-in pantry. Enjoy fireside dining next to the cosy open fire during winter, then step outside to the covered brick-paved alfresco to entertain during warmer months. An exotic palm, small lawn, and attractive low-maintenance landscaping provide a stylish and relaxed outdoor space. Additional features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, security alarm, sparkling downlights, quality blinds, tool shed, and carport. Situated within easy walking distance of Greensborough Plaza, train, bus, schools, restaurants, shops and parklands - the heart of Greensborough is at your doorstep. And with all the hard work done, you can simply move in and enjoy!
- Single level weatherboard home, attractive level allotment
- Central location, 2 robed bedrooms, Victorian-style bathroom
- Stylish open-plan kitchen/meals/living zone, neutral decor
- Quality kitchen, stainless steel appliances, built-in pantry
- Alarm, ducted heating/cooling/vacuum, parquetry floors
- Covered alfresco, easy-care garden, carport, tool shedLand: 360 sq m approx.
Melway: 20 G3