- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
1514 Main Road, Research
Inviting family home - breathtaking garden setting
Brimming with character and rustic charm, this outstanding property offers inviting living spaces and a simply breathtaking garden setting. From the broad timber veranda to the stunning brick paved alfresco - few compare to this unique Research home. Featuring warm polished timber floors, pretty French doors, and a beautiful Northerly aspect, accommodation comprises comfortable lounge, central kitchen/meals area with island bench and gas cooking, adjoining sitting room with gorgeous pot belly stove, 3 bedrooms (2 with fitted built-in robes), family bathroom, separate toilet, and laundry with garden access. Downstairs boasts additional accommodation ideal for home office/gym/hobby retreat. Outside, a covered alfresco entertaining area ensures effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining, and extends to beautifully landscaped gardens complete with water fountain, boardwalk, vegie garden, fully fenced adventure playground and hen house. Additional features include ducted heating, split system air conditioner, stunning bushland views, water tank, and under-house storage. The Feng Shui of this property has been harmonised for the home and garden, providing a sanctuary for the whole family. Close to Eltham College, schools, shops, bus, train, parklands and walking trails.
- Pretty weatherboard residence, stunning bushland views
- Practical floorplan, 3 bedrooms, central bathroom, sep toilet
- Inviting lounge, kitchen/meals, sitting room with wood stove
- Polished timber floors, ducted heating, air conditioner
- Covered brick-paved alfresco, beautiful landscaping
- Off-street parking, sep. office/gym/retreat, good storageLand: 1,013 sq m approx.
Melway: 22 F2