7 Boronia Street, Surrey Hills
Focused on the family
* Sold by Tim Heavyside of Fletchers* Savouring a most sought-after position near Wattle Park, trams, schools and boutique shops, this alluring family residence is set in a perfect streetscape lined with many renovated period homes.
With a capacity to entertain on any scale, appreciate the warmth of the open fire place in the formal lounge and the French doors that open to a peaceful courtyard from the dining room. The large open plan meals and living room faces a well-appointed kitchen with timber benches and euro stainless steel appliances. Stepping down to the massive rumpus room, walk outside to the leafy garden with sandstone paving and in-ground pool.
Over 2 levels, 5 double bedrooms offer highly-flexible family spaces with the master bedroom accompanied by a walk-in robe, elevated views and a dual stone vanity ensuite with corner spa.
Rarely found, this home boasts a large granny flat. Featuring ramps for easy access plus a kitchen, living, 2 bedrooms and bathroom/laundry, it offers privacy from the main house.
Enjoy gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, powder room, utility room and double carport.
- Huge 5 bedroom family home
- Multiple formal and informal living zones
- Master bedroom with views and sparkling ensuite
- Close to Wattle Park, trams, schools and shops
- A separate and spacious granny flat
- Heating, cooling and double carport
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 120 days
Land: 18.29 x 45.73 - 836 sq m approx.
Surrey Hills Area Guide
For further suburb information including median real estate prices and more view our Surrey Hills real estate profile today.
Find Your Nearest Office
Tim Heavyside, one of Surrey Hills's leading real estate agents, is based at Fletchers Canterbury.
Contact Fletchers Canterbury Real Estate Office for appointments and more properties like this one today.
Consumer Affairs Checklist