- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
7 Boronia Street, Surrey Hills
Focused on the family
* Sold by Tim Heavyside of Fletchers* Savouring a most sought-after position near Wattle Park, trams, schools and boutique shops, this alluring family residence is set in a perfect streetscape lined with many renovated period homes.
With a capacity to entertain on any scale, appreciate the warmth of the open fire place in the formal lounge and the French doors that open to a peaceful courtyard from the dining room. The large open plan meals and living room faces a well-appointed kitchen with timber benches and euro stainless steel appliances. Stepping down to the massive rumpus room, walk outside to the leafy garden with sandstone paving and in-ground pool.
Over 2 levels, 5 double bedrooms offer highly-flexible family spaces with the master bedroom accompanied by a walk-in robe, elevated views and a dual stone vanity ensuite with corner spa.
Rarely found, this home boasts a large granny flat. Featuring ramps for easy access plus a kitchen, living, 2 bedrooms and bathroom/laundry, it offers privacy from the main house.
Enjoy gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, powder room, utility room and double carport.
- Huge 5 bedroom family home
- Multiple formal and informal living zones
- Master bedroom with views and sparkling ensuite
- Close to Wattle Park, trams, schools and shops
- A separate and spacious granny flat
- Heating, cooling and double carport
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 120 days
Land: 18.29 x 45.73 - 836 sq m approx.
Melway: 60 J1