- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
78 Karingal Drive, Eltham
Space and privacy in a bushland setting
Possibly one of Eltham North's best kept secrets, this spacious brick veneer family home offers zoned living, level rear garden, and a gorgeous bushy aspect. Featuring warm terracotta tiles, cathedral ceiling, and plenty of natural light, accommodation comprises carpeted lounge/dining, bright kitchen/meals/family zone with gas cooking, wall oven and white cabinetry, good-sized laundry, 4 robed bedrooms (main with walk-in robe and ensuite), 3 bathrooms, and study/5th bedroom. Outside, a spacious elevated deck provides the perfect space for alfresco entertaining, and overlooks the level rear garden with patio, mature landscaping, and adjoining parklands. Additional features include ducted heating, refrigerative cooling, 2 split system air conditioners, attractive timber staircase, excellent storage, double carport, and watering systems. With easy access to a choice of local schools, shops, bus, train, and parklands - this hidden treasure is well worth inspection. Be quick!
- Split level family residence, leafy Eltham North location
- Zoned floorplan, 4 bedrooms, study/5th bedroom, 3 bathrooms
- Lounge/dining room, inviting open plan kitchen/meals/family
- Gas cooking, wall oven, spacious laundry, ducted heating
- Refrigerative cooling, elevated deck, level rear garden
- Double carport, excellent storage, mature landscaping
Land: 852 sq m approx.
Melway: 21 E2