- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
570 Henley Road, Kangaroo Ground
This beautifully presented craftsman built home on 10 spectacular acres (approx.) in the exclusive Bend of Isles region presents a superb opportunity to secure the tranquil, eco-friendly lifestyle you've always dreamed about. Featuring beautiful valley views, soaring cathedral ceilings and floods of natural light, the inviting interior comprises slate entrance, cosy lounge with wood fire, formal dining, tiled rumpus with bar, open-plan kitchen/meals/living zone with stunning atrium window, 4 robed bedrooms (4th bedroom ideal study), spacious spa bathroom, and bright laundry with garden access. The timber kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and vast bench space, and overlooks fabulous gardens and the valley beyond. Outside also features level lawn, entertaining terrace, and acres of natural bushland that attracts a fabulous cast of flora and fauna. Additional features include solar power system connected to the mains grid, 215,000l water tank capacity, covered BBQ area, 2 wood fires, split system heating/cooling, ducted vacuum, double garage/workshop, and unbeatable peace and privacy. Take your lifestyle to the next level in this magnificent bushland hideaway.
- Family home, Bend of Islands location, 10 acres (approx.)
- Zoned living, 4 robed bedrooms (4th bedroom ideal study), 2 bathrooms
- Tiled rumpus, open plan kitchen/meals/living, lounge, dining
- Timber kitchen, stainless steel appliances, bright laundry
- Ducted vacuum, wood fires, split system heating/cooling
- Double garage/workshop, solar electricity, huge water tanks
Land: 10 acres approx.
Melway: 272 J12