- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
7 Wilson Street, Diamond Creek
Within the St Helena Secondary catchment!
Expressions of Interest by Tuesday 3 July (Unless Sold Prior)
Situated in a quiet street amongst similarly stylish homes, this spacious family home has plenty to offer families of any age. Featuring a free-flowing contemporary floor-plan, accommodation comprises sunken lounge, large open-plan kitchen/meals/family zone, formal dining/possible rumpus, 4 robed bedrooms (main with walk-in robe and ensuite), good-sized main bathroom, study, and laundry with excellent storage and garden access. A covered deck leads outside to the mature rear garden - landscaped using a practical low-maintenance approach with no compromise on aesthetics. A large paved area provides the ideal venue for entertaining family and friends in an attractive leafy setting. Additional features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, leadlight windows, gas cooking, alarm, security shutters, water tank, 2 sheds, and remote double garage with rear vehicle access for trailer/van storage. Situated within the St Helena Secondary College catchment, with easy access to bus, St Helena shops, schools, walking trails, Greensborough Bypass and Ring Road - this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Attractive family home in St Helena Secondary catchment
- Contemporary floorplan, 4 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms
- Dining/rumpus, open plan kitchen/meals/family, gas cooking
- Carpeted lounge, ducted heating, evaporative cooling
- Alarm, 2 sheds, water tank, private landscaped rear garden
- Remote double garage plus extra secure vehicle storage
Land: 1,000 sq m approx.
Melway: 11 E7