- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
37 Ingrams Road, Research
Class, distinction, space and privacy
Subdivision Potential (STCA). Amongst tranquil Research surroundings on 1,385 sq m approx., with the leafy Aqueduct walking trail on your doorstep, this majestic period property's generous proportions have been beautifully renovated to effortlessly accommodate the requirements of modern family life. Finished with an uncompromising attention to detail, the well-designed floor plan offers formal lounge with traditional open fireplace, spacious rumpus/pool room, light-filled casual sitting room (or study), and an open-plan kitchen/dining zone featuring stylish cabinetry, walk-in pantry, and gas cooking. The 4 robed bedrooms (main with walk-thru robe to ensuite) are complemented by the flexibility of a downstairs guest accommodation/teenage retreat, complete with spacious bedroom/living space, bathroom and storeroom. Superb heritage features have been infused into this home via delicate leadlight features, bay windows, soaring decorative ceilings, claw foot bath, and multiple Victorian open fireplaces, while modern comfort and convenience is expertly provided by ducted heating, evaporative cooling, polished timber floors, security alarm, ducted vacuum, abundant storage, remote security gates, double garage and garden shed. Enjoy alfresco dining on your sweeping wraparound veranda throughout the seasons, overlooking the private grounds with the echoes of birdsong all around. With Eltham College, public transport, and a number of retail precincts all within easy reach, few compare to this impeccable family home.
- Stunning character home, private leafy Research location
- 4 bedrooms, study, 3 bathrooms, guest accommodation/retreat
- Huge rumpus, lounge, kitchen/dining + casual living zone
- Quality kitchen, heritage features, wraparound veranda
- Alarm, ducted heating, evap. cooling, polished timber floors
- Remote gates, double garage, excellent storage
- Space for pool and 3/4 size North South facing tennis court
- Potential for future subdivision (STCA)
Land: 1,385 sq m approx.
Melway: 22 G1