- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
41 Bible Street, Eltham
Nostalgic Eltham cottage
Expressions of Interest by Tuesday 15 May (Unless Sold Prior)
Surely one of the prettiest opportunities for downsizers and 1st home buyers to consider this autumn, this delightful weatherboard cottage has all the charm of yesteryear with the convenience of a central Eltham location. Behind the picket fence and rambling cottage garden you'll discover a classic timber veranda that provides the warmest of welcomes. Inside, accommodation comprises spacious carpeted lounge, light and fresh kitchen/meals with gas cooking and a gorgeous leafy outlook, 2 robed bedrooms, practical 2-way bathroom, separate toilet, and laundry with direct access to its own courtyard. Outside, a brick-paved courtyard is nestled in amongst shady trees and mature garden beds. With excellent indoor/outdoor flow, entertaining will be a pleasure. Additional features include gas space heater, 2 x split system heating/cooling, dishwasher, garden shed, open garage, and a choice of inviting outdoor spaces. A short walk to train, bus, shops, schools, cafes, restaurants and more - this classic Eltham cottage is well worth inspection.
- Attractive weatherboard residence, central Eltham location
- 2 robed bedrooms, 2-way bathroom, practical laundry
- Spacious lounge, light-filled kitchen/meals, gas cooking
- Split system heating/cooling, space heater, pretty outlook
- Practical laundry with separate courtyard, open garage
- Inviting paved courtyard in leafy surrounds, garden shed
Land: 260 sq m approx.
Melway: 21 K7