1/36 Daniell Place, Kew
Superb villa living in the prestigious Sackville Ward
"Sold by Belinda Anderson of Fletchers." Rarely found, this alluring single level villa boasts the privacy of a house with the added benefit of a generous and lush garden.
An excellent opportunity for downsizers or small families, broad bay windows adorn the sumptuous formal lounge and dining which leads to an immaculate kitchen and adjacent bright meals, flowing out to a sun-soaked north-facing deck.
The main bedroom features built-in robes and a pristine semi ensuite/bathroom whilst a second double bedroom plus versatile study/3rd bedroom both offer robes.
Made comfortable with a powder room, laundry, gas ducted heating, ducted vacuum, security and double remote garage, live in the heart of Kew's elite private school belt and be surrounded by transport options, delicious cafes and top-rated restaurants.
- Single level villa with large garden.
- Comfortable and bright living areas.
- Immaculate kitchen/meals out to sunny deck.
- Large study or potential 3rd bedroom.
- Ducted heating/vacuum and double remote garage.
- In the Sackville Ward near private schools, transport and eateries.
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Land: Strata Title
1st January 1970 10:00am
Kew Area Guide
For further suburb information including median real estate prices and more view our Kew real estate profile today.