- Properties For Sale
- Buyer's Resources
- Our Services to Buyers
120 Simpsons Road, Currumbin Waters
Tropical Bushland Setting
If you are looking for a home with character, above all else, this could well be the place for you. Nestled amongst trees and tropical bushland, this delightful multilevel, predominantly cedar home, also exudes a strong Balinese influence.
Deceptive from the street, the home has been designed and constructed over 3 levels, with 3 good size bedrooms and king size bathroom on the top level. Living, kitchen, and dining are all located on the middle level.
Other features include:
* Polished timber floors and exposed beams
* Upgraded kitchen with new dishwasher, gas hotplates
* Private gated entry with water feature
* Double lock-up garage, and additional storage on lower level.
* Only one owner over past 30 years (since new)
* Ultra private decks on two levels
* Land size 1166m2 (1/4 acre)
This is a very tranquil setting, in an environment you will share with an abundance of wildlife, including koalas, almost daily. It is well worth an inspection to fully appreciate the value for money and delightful setting.